Donnerstag, 7. November 2013

NaNo 2013

So... we are well into the first week of NaNoWriMo and I had not even opend this blog to create a post.
I think I forgot... or maybe I was just too lazy.

I am nearly at 24k now and ... I really like my story... but I still have not figured out my plot and get stuck a lot.
Not to mention the fact that I have test/exams which means that I have to take time off from writing to do that.
I need to do other things do. I wish I could just put my live and the changes and plans that come up and are super scary and slightly stressful on hold.
I want to write. I need a month full of telling stories and doing something I love but which I forget about a lot when things get stressful.
I also need to study and fill out forms and shedule an interview. I want to talk to people even if that is not always easy.

I guess I wrote kind of a lot on the first 3 days (the first 20k actually) and not really much for the next four... but I don't yet have a day where I have not written anything at all and that in spite of tests. So that is great.

Now I will go and write and then go to bed early...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen