Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2014

Almost

So it is almost November again and I am once again participating. This time I convinced two of my hostkids to join me and maybe one of the other au pairs.
While I am going to miss my German writing group I will check out the Boston writing group and hope that they will be slightly more productive but just as nice because this year I am busier than ever and I really need to get writing done when I am going to the meetups because there is no other way that I will win.

I am probably doing a rewrite of last years novel and this time I am actually plotting something so hopefully this second first draft will be slightly less of a train wreck than the first time was....


I will probably do some updates during november. -If I remember

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen