Mittwoch, 3. Juli 2013

Camp Nano 3rd of July

This month is weird.
I love my story. I am excited for my story, writing is fun.

I am not writing unless I force myself.
It was probably because I had school on the first, I am not used to having to go to school on the first day on NaNo... really.
Usually I am on break or the first is a holiday.
Or it is because the last week of school leaves me feeling bored and without motivation at all.
Only two more days of school and today was the first decent day of writing (that is until I rediscovered the joy of Nano songs....)
Anyway. I will probably end this post here and ... go writing?
I guess.

I am really tired from doing nothing at all.
Excepts will be shared sometime this month, probably in one big post because I am lazy and could procrastinate on sharing them until the 31st in that case.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen